Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

[amakurunamateka.com] FW: {UAH} Violence in Kigali

 

Dear all Ugandans, allow us to refer you to the book written in 2002 by another Ugandan academic fellow, professor Mahmood Mamdani, funded with Dutch government of The Netherlands. The book is entitled "When victims became killers.  Colonialsm, nativism , and genocide in Rwanda. Princeton University Press. 384p.  ISBN:9780691102801."
This book can make you understand that some of Ugandans are not so innocent in Rwanda tragedy as they pretend. 
So let crocodile tears away please Sir/Madam, we are all Africans, and Rwandans and Ugandans know each other. 



Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 22:25:50 +0000
From: richard.mukasa@rocketmail.com
To: ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: {UAH} Violence in Kigali

Look Gook

You do not need to believe me. I would rather you believe or disprove the object that Christ Jesus is Lord and that Heaven is real. Knowing my historical background will not help you to have faith (or lack thereof) in Christ. I am man and by that identity, I am not and have never been perfect. You can not rely on my historical background to make a decision to believe in God. It is not me who is important. For it is my father God. I got to believe in God after having that vision. Some people become born after attending a certain church. Others hear the word from a friend. Others find God by doing some research online etc. What is important is Jesus Christ and not the mortal man Mukasa's vision. By the way, many people get these visions but they keep them to themselves. I do not know why I shared them with you guys. Apostle Paul refused to give details of what he saw. I should have done the same.
 

"It is not out of fear but out of a feeling for what is right that we should abstain from doing wrong." "Doing right is based most of all on respecting the other person." "We ought to do our best to help those who have suffered injustice." "The wise man belongs to all countries, for the whole world is a homeland to a great heart." "Poverty in a democracy is as much to be preferred to so-called prosperity under despots as freedom is to slavery" "I would rather discover a single causal law than be king of Persia!"
 Democritus (ca. 460 BC – ca. 370 BC)



On Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 23:17, Gook <grakanga@gmail.com> wrote:


Mukama,
I would love to read about your life before you found the lord your God!
Did you have any history of drugs? Mental Heath problems... Rejection by those close to you?


Sent from Gook's iPatch!


"What you are we once were, what we are   you shall be!"
An inscription on the walls of a Roman catacomb.

On 20 maj 2015, at 19:11, Richard Mukasa <richard.mukasa@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Gook I had no choice. When God doesn't want you in heaven, he will cuddle you and blow too much love in your being. You will feel ecstatic, accepted and loved beyond human understanding and then fall asleep in God's hands like a baby. By the time you wake up, you will realise that you are descending back to Earth. I was with two being who were very silent but powerful. I couldn't even try to ascend. However, I realised that we had traveled a long journey back to Earth and that I couldn't go back. Before I knew, we passed through my house roof and we were in my bedroom. My body was lying with my wife and I was floating around the room. The rest is for another day. My story sounded weird in people's ears and eyes but I can tell you, Heaven is real, God is real and Earthly life is more like a scientific experiment. I have been outside my body so many times. I traveled to Uganda one time (not with my body) and I  saw things there. Later alone, I called my relatives and told them what I had seen  them doing and they couldn't understand.  Ever since I got the evidence that God exists and that he is my father, I love God and I am happier than ever.  There is a special kind of peace and happiness within me which I can't explain. 

Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. GOD, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places" (Habakkuk 3:17-19).
 

"It is not out of fear but out of a feeling for what is right that we should abstain from doing wrong." "Doing right is based most of all on respecting the other person." "We ought to do our best to help those who have suffered injustice." "The wise man belongs to all countries, for the whole world is a homeland to a great heart." "Poverty in a democracy is as much to be preferred to so-called prosperity under despots as freedom is to slavery" "I would rather discover a single causal law than be king of Persia!"
 Democritus (ca. 460 BC – ca. 370 BC)



On Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 17:37, Gook <grakanga@gmail.com> wrote:


Mukasa,
If earth is a failure why then did you accept to come back even before Jesus did?


Sent from Gook's iPatch!


"What you are we once were, what we are   you shall be!"
An inscription on the walls of a Roman catacomb.

On 20 maj 2015, at 18:01, Richard Mukasa <richard.mukasa@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Allan

My great maternal grandmother was a Tutsi woman. I have a good Tutsi background. I feel sick to the stomach when I saw this film. Why were my people murdered like this? Yet, in Uganda, my Baganda relatives also went through the same in the 80s' 


Project Earth is nothing but a failure. Man has abused all the power which God gave him. I one time asked God to wipe out Earth but he told me that there are many of his beloved people who are still here on Earth and others are on their way to being born here. In my opinion, Earth is a failure.
 

"It is not out of fear but out of a feeling for what is right that we should abstain from doing wrong." "Doing right is based most of all on respecting the other person." "We ought to do our best to help those who have suffered injustice." "The wise man belongs to all countries, for the whole world is a homeland to a great heart." "Poverty in a democracy is as much to be preferred to so-called prosperity under despots as freedom is to slavery" "I would rather discover a single causal law than be king of Persia!"
 Democritus (ca. 460 BC – ca. 370 BC)



On Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 15:44, Allan <barigye.rugos@gmail.com> wrote:



--
*A positive mind is a courageous mind, without doubts and fears, using the experience and wisdom to give the best of him/herself.
 
 We must dare invent the future!
The only way of limiting the usurpation of power by
 individuals, the military or otherwise, is to put the people in charge  - Capt. Thomas. Sankara {RIP} '1949-1987

 
*"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable"**…  *J.F Kennedy


 


--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.


--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.
--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.


--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.
--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.



--
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or Abbey Semuwemba at: abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com.

__._,_.___

Posted by: kota venant <kotakori@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
-------------------------------------------------------------------___________________________________________________
-Ce dont jai le plus peur, cest des gens qui croient que, du jour  au lendemain, on peut prendre une société, lui tordre le cou et en faire une autre.
-The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
-I have loved justice and hated iniquity: therefore I die in exile.
-The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-To post a message: amakurunamateka@yahoogroups.com; .To join: amakurunamateka-subscribe@yahoogroups.com; -To unsubscribe from this group,send an email to:
amakurunamateka-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
_____________________________________________________
-More news:  http://www.amakurunamateka.com

https://www.facebook.com/amakurunamateka

https://www.facebook.com/musabeforum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-SVP, considérer  environnement   avant toute  impression de  cet e-mail ou les pièces jointes.
======
-Please consider the environment before printing this email or any attachments.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

“Uwigize agatebo ayora ivi”. Ubutegetsi bukugira agatebo ukariyora uko bukeye n’uko bwije.

"Ce dont j’ai le plus peur, c’est des gens qui croient que, du jour au lendemain, on peut prendre une société, lui tordre le cou et en faire une autre."

“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”

“The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.”

“I have loved justice and hated iniquity: therefore I die in exile."

KOMEZA USOME AMAKURU N'IBITEKEREZO BYA VUBA BYAGUCITSE:

RECOMMENCE

RECOMMENCE

1.Kumenya Amakuru n’amateka atabogamye ndetse n’Ibishobora Kukugiraho Ingaruka ni Uburenganzira Bwawe.

2.Kwisanzura mu Gutanga Ibitekerezo, Kurwanya Ubusumbane, Akarengane n’Ibindi Byose Bikubangamiye ni Uburenganzira Bwawe.